How to Specify Your New Oven
Questions Important to Your Process
- What are the characteristics of your product— weight, load arrangement, solvents included?
- What is the process you are trying to perform—Pre-Heat, Curing, Aging, Drying?
- What is the process temperature? Is there a restriction or requirement on change in temperature?
- What is the layout of the product— what airflow will work best to transfer heat to the product?
Questions Important to Your New Oven
- Is a door lock required?
- Does the heat need to be turned off by a timer?
- Is active cooling required?
- Is there an explosion risk?
- What type of plant facilities are available?
- Electric capacity, natural gas, exhaust location
- Does the process require specific materials of construction?
Industrial Oven Airflow Methods
Click each image for a larger view.